Look of the week

If you read my previous post titled change (if not click on it and check it out) you would know that I've recently been getting inspiration from so many new and wonderful blogs and every time I visit a blog there seems to always be a particular look that I fall head over heals in love with, so I decided that from now on I will be featuring my favourite look of the week every Sunday.

The first look of the week for me has to go to the hotness that is Rihanna. Rihanna wore a black lace Givenchy Couture dress to the iHeartRadio awards. It is fair to say that this is a bit of a risqué choice of dress but no one could pull this dress off better than Rihanna, she is queen of risqué. I know that this may not be everyone's cup of tea but I for one absolutely adore this outfit (and Rihanna).

 Source: Google 

Source: Google 

Source: Google


No comments:

Post a Comment