Instragram!

I have always thought instragram was such a cool way to check out what people have been up to (because I'm nosey) and get inspiration on different aspects of life.
So I thought I'd get instragram and see if it's my kind of thing or not, and after a few days of instragram I couldn't help but ask myself "why hadn't I used this app earlier" because I just LOVE it, as you can probably tell by the pics down below.
My instragram is adelaide200, go on come follow me ;)

Bye for now :) xox

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for visited my blog today
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair girl :D
    I love intsagram, intend to find my self now taking my blogging pictures with my iPhone, while I save up for my nikon DSLR. Its such a great platform to see what people around the world are doin :D

    Hey y'all visit my blog! Follow blog via Bloglovin &
    Instagram &
    Tweet at moi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'll deffo be checking out your blog :)

      aplacecalledadelaide.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Love the peplum too, I am obsessed with peplums! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! You look stylish!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great evening look, so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love instagram too - it's so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always see beautiful things here, so I visit often.
    @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfits! I'm now following!
    Hope you can follow back!


    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete