First Holiday OOTD

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog recently, but not by choice I have just been so busy that I haven't had time to blog as much as I would like.

Thankfully I stumbled on the blogger app, meaning that I can blog more frequently (yay) and from any where. At the moment I am on holiday and I am writing this post on my phone so I apologise in advance for and rubbishness you might come across whilst reading this post.

Anyway let's get down to it. Since I've been on holiday the weather has been pretty good meaning that I've had the opportunity to wear a lot of my new summer favourites, such as my black chiffon high low maxi skirt, as you can see down below, along with my orange loose fitting jumper. For accessories I went for gold spiked earrings and a gold gladiator ring. Lastly I wore my black high heels (only because I felt like dressing up a bit) to tie it all together.

I hope the weather continues to be amazing because I have a lot more OOTD's I'd like to post :).

Bye for now :) xox

No comments:

Post a Comment