Look of the week

 Source:Google 
Source: Google 
This weeks look of the week is a little bit early but that's simply because for me this outfit was just way too cute and fabulous to not have it as a look of the week, with that being said this weeks look of the week for me goes to Taylor Swift! To be honest Taylor Swift isn't someone I pay particular attention to in terms of her fashion HOWEVER, lately I have been slightly obsessed with her because I feel like she has stepped things up in the fashion department and I am loving it 100%. 

It is hard to believe that anyone can look this good after a workout but Taylor Swift manages to do just that as she walks out of a New York gym looking flawless in a yellow Miu Miu short sleeved jumper with hounds tooth print featuring some black and white detailing around the neckline as well as a A-lint mint Topshop skirt, and a beautiful Dolce & Gabbana shoulder bag. To really top the look off Taylor included subtle accessories such as her Prada sunglasses.  


No comments:

Post a Comment